Responsible for Sales Department.
- Achieve Sales Target
- Manage the designated Account Management Team in Malaysia
- Develop and implement account management strategies
- Assist the Account Management Team to achieve targets
- Manage accounts designated by the company
- Work with the support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Researches market and coordinates the generation of new business relationships for all product families to enhance company revenues and profits. Oversees the maintenance of existing accounts and all leads for potential opportunities for expansion.
- Manages multiples sales cycles from start to finish for delivery of customized business solutions to clients on highly profitable projects
- Ensures sales solutions support model and enhance company opportunities and meets needs of customer and company goals.
- Any new additional ad-hoc tasks that are related to sales and job scope, including cross selling of other product and services.
Information Security Responsibilities
In addition to the above, this position also has the following information security responsibilities:
- Adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of the Company’s information assets.
- Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations to an appropriate authority (ISMS Manager, Information Security Team, etc.).
- Report actual or suspected breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of the Company’s information to an appropriate authority (ISMS Manager, Information Security Team, etc.).
- Understand the sensitivity level of the Company’s information through training and other resources.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in in any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Sales (IT INDUSTRY-HARDWARE)
- Fluent in English
- Sales lead generation and account management
- People skills
- Business acumen
- Basic IT Infrastructure knowledge and IT services
- Good contacts in the IT industry